Tussey Landscaping has a display location in Hollidaysburg Pa along Route 36/164 in McKee. With 18 different water features, a multiple patios, steps, walkways, seating walls and fire rings, outdoor landscape lighting, and outdoor audio, there's a lot for you to see and experience. Get a feel for our work, the way we do things, and the craftsmanship we believe in.
Conveniently located just off I-99 exit 23 (East Freedom exit). Coming off I-99, head toward Roaring Spring on Route 36/164. Just after you pass the East Freedom Sheetz and then cross a bridge, you will see out landscape displays on the right. Take your family for a stroll and take in all the different options! This is a great place to draw inspiration for your own project. You know how it is... it's so hard to articulate, or 'see' what you want; in your mind's eye. But once you see it, "Aha!" You've got the vision for your own backyard now. You can pick up a free brochure at this location and learn more about our company and our services.
To eliminate confusion, please note that these landscape displays that are all designed and installed by Tussey Landscaping, are actually on the property of Tussey Mtn Mulch. They are the retail supplier of the products we use, and operate as a garden center. Our displays are on their property for their benefit as well as ours and our customers, so that we all have a convenient location to show our work. If you'd like to talk with someone about your project while at this location, simply talk to one of the sales associates at Tussey Mtn Mulch, they can help you, or come up to our office, the grey vinyl siding building right along the road.
Our Hollidaysburg Outdoor Living Display includes:
- Our 11'x16' Premiere Collection Koi Pond
- Our Appalachian Run 10' Pondless waterfall
- 2 Custom 20' Pondless Waterfalls
- Custom Fountainscape with stacked slate urns, copper bowls, natural boulders.
- Each of our Simplicity Series Water Features
- Our "The Cascade" Bubbling Rocks
- Multiple smaller fountains and water features
- Multiple paver and natural stone patios and walkways
- EP Henry Veneer stone seating wall
- Multiple Fire rings
- LED landscape lighting
- Landscaping, plants, and trees.
- Techo Bloc Maya and York, and natural stone steps.