It is challenging to wade through the many details of doing or redoing the landscaping on your Altoona, State College, or Bedford property. Where do you start when choosing a landscaper to offer a landscape design? How do you choose the right landscaper for your project? How do you know who to trust to bring you the quality and expertise you want?
Finding the best solution to all these questions start with choosing the right Altoona, State College, or Bedford landscaper.
- Make sure your landscaper is experienced. When scrolling thru websites, check to see if the pictures in a landscapers portfolio are theres and not a picture taken off the web.
- Check out a potential landscaper's work either in person or online. In person is always better. Ask for referrals. If time allows get permission to visit projects completed by the contractor.
- Make sure your landscaper has done projects before that are similar to the project you have in mind. Dealing with a contractor that does not have the experience, equipment, or artistic ability to complete your project professionally is a sure recipe for disappointment.
- Does your potential landscape designer understand your vision? Does his experience allow him to give suggestions and pointers that help improve the project?
- Does the company stand behind their work? No matter how well done any landscape may eventually seed some adjustments.
- Last of all, remember that "The Bitterness of Poor Quality remains Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten."
The Tussey Landscaping team would love to connect with you on your next project!
Get A Quote
Fill out the form below to tell us about your project, and one of our team will be in touch!
"*" indicates required fields