Creating Softscapes in Landscaping
Part of the design phase is to incorporate planting beds and plant materials known as the softscape with the hardscape. The softscape consists of various plant materials arranged by height, color, and texture. The combing of these elements animates and brings “life” to the design. Together, both softscape and hardscape are integral components to achieving an overall landscape plan.
What can Tussey Landscaping do for you?
Here at Tussey Landscaping our true passion is creating beautiful yet functional outdoor living spaces for your family. We will work with you, incorporating your desires and needs to create a long lasting, low maintenance garden environment that compliments the architecture of your home. We take care to choose plants that grow to their full potential with minimal pruning, or over crowding their space. Combining plant shapes, colors, textures, and form is something we take great care in to create a natural looking beautiful garden environment.
- Our softscapes are designed to serve as subtle additions to an already existing landscape as well as focal points for the aestetic and gardening wants of our clients.
- All of our plantings maintain a healthy and aesthetic balance of trees, focal shrubs, perennials, accent boulders, open space and ground cover.
- Our professional Landscape designers integrate the many softscape components to create a lasting landscape which exceeds our client's expectations.
- Our skilled crews pay extra attention to the design details and take pride in their accurate and efficient installations.
- We pride ourselves on using only the best materials the region has to offer.